Welcome to the abstract submission page!
We welcome high-quality contributions from researchers and research groups across the world, and aim for a programme characterized by diversity, innovation and collaboration.
We strongly encourage researchers to submit symposia in collaboration with other research groups, preferably from multiple countries
Below you can find more information on the topics and guidelines for abstract submission.
The ICM2018 will consist of four conference tracks with several subtopics:
Clinical applications of mindfulness
- Mindfulness for somatic illness
- Mindfulness for psychiatric disorders
- Compassion-based interventions
- Mindfulness and psychotherapy
- Cognitive and affective processes related to mindfulness and compassion
- Neuroscience of mindfulness and compassion
- Moderators and mediators of mindfulness- or compassion-based interventions
- Motivation, adherence and other non-specific factors
Mindfulness in society
- Organizations (leadership, workplace, health care professionals)
- Mindfulness across the lifespan
- Mindfulness and religion
Philosofical and dharma underpinnings
- Mindfulness and ethics
- Teaching mindfulness
- Measuring mindfulness and compassion
- Buddhist psychology
For more information and requirements you can download the abstract-submission-guidelines.
The scientific committee will evaluate abstracts based on the following aspects:
Quality of study design and data sources, clarity of theoretical framework, originality, relevance of the study objective(s), coherence between results and conclusions, and quality of analysis. The decision of acceptance or rejection will be communicated via the abstract submission end of February or early March, 2018.
Please attend the following submission rules:
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled.
- Upon submission, the submitting person confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and agrees that the content cannot be modified or corrected after final submission.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program exactly as received upon final submission.
- The submitting person warrants that the publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.